- You can book via the website’s online booking feature or by calling our office. Once you have made your booking request we will acknowledge it and request documentation and a deposit. You must provide the documents and deposit before the booking is confirmed.
- Please provide as much information as possible as to the location of your first pick up destination and any landmarks nearby to help us in locating you. Please also provide your planned itinerary and details of your final destination to assist us with providing you with the best service.
- If you have already completed the booking without supplying your flight or address details, you can send the details via email or by calling our office during regular office hours.
- Upon pick-up, our driver will inform you of his arrival 15-30 minutes before the reservation time. He will send an SMS message to confirm his arrival and location. Should you wish to be picked at the hotel, the driver will park at the parking area and reach you via the desk of the hotel.
- If you wish to make changes to your booking, you can do so via email or by calling our office.
- You must provide us with all the relevant payments and agree to these conditions before we commence our service as outlined below.
- Our regular office hours are 9am to 9pm weekdays and 9am to 6pm weekends.
Any changes must be made minimum 10 days prior the date of the first day of the booking and is subject to availability.
CHANGE OF ITINERARY
Guests must obtain prior consent from Neossia Inc. when attempting to change the itinerary for as long as it stays within the scope of authorized rental area.
SERVICE SCHEDULE AND OVERTIME
- The service begins at the commencement time specified in your booking. Service time is calculated from the commencement time up to the final drop off in destination as specified in your booking. If you arrive at your final destination any more than 15 minutes past the hour, it will be considered as one hour charge to overtime. The overtime rate is indicated on each quotation and cannot be discounted even if the full hour is not used.
- Extensions must be approved by Neossia Inc. and paid in full by cash at the end of the daily service. If you do not wish the passengers to pay for the overtime at the end of each daily service, we will request prior to the booking 5,000 pesos deposit per car for each daily service. Overtime will be deducted from that deposit and the balance will be refunded after the end of the completed global service. Otherwise, we won’t accept overtime.
- Our Garage to garage rule will apply for the pick up outside and drop off outside Metro Manila. Wherein the commencement of the time rate will start when the car leaves the garage and the time rate ends when the car arrived at the garage.
- Notice of cancellation received 30 days or more before the start of the booking, a full refund will be made, minus the bank fees.
- Notice of cancellation received within 29 days to 10 days prior to the booking, 50% refund will be made.
- Notice of cancellation received 9 days prior to the booking, no refund will be made.
- No refunds or credits will be provided if the guests do not arrive on time or do not show up at all.
- 50% deposit is required to confirm the booking & secure the availability of our services. The balance will have to be paid nine (9) days prior to the event. As soon as the payment is made, please scan and email us the bank slip to confirm the booking. We do not pencil book any booking without bank slip deposit.
- Chauffeured Drive Service will not commence if required payments are not settled.
ONLINE PAYMENT/CREDIT CARD
Contact us for Credit Card, VISA, PayPal Payments. A 4.5% fee will be added to the booking amount.
POST BOOKING EXTRA INVOICES
Invoices for extras shall be payable no later than 14 days following the date in which the invoice is dated.
- NEOSSIA Inc. shall provide courteous, English speaking, professional and uniformed drivers on a schedule mutually agreed upon by both parties and consistent with the requirement of transport service.
- Our drivers are allowed to drive a maximum of 15 hours per day. If you are willing to book more than 15 hours, we will provide two drivers, which will occur an additional cost.
- NEOSSIA INC. reserves the rights to decline and remove passengers at any time for valid reasons, such as persons who are under the influence of liquor, prohibited drugs, etc.
- In the event that passengers need medical assistance and/or are handicapped, this fact should be declared upon reservation.
- The following are not allowed on-board the Carrier: (a) Any type of firearms (Military/Police personnel on duty/mission must surrender firearm at the Inspection Desk and will be placed under the custody of the Ship Master/Captain), (b) Explosive items, like firecrackers and other pyrotechnics, (c) Live animals, (d) Corrosive substances such as chemical, acids, and alkaline based substance, (e) Flammable substances and materials such as gasoline, LPG, hydrogen, paints, thinner or other substances listed by International Maritime Organization, (f) Compressed Toxic Gas such as Carbon Dioxide, Ammonia Chlorine, and other poisonous substances, and (g) Prohibited drugs and/or substances.
- During the rental of our vehicle, it is completely prohibited to:
- Allow anyone to smoke inside the vehicle;
- Allow use of vehicle by an unauthorized driver;
- Allow use of vehicle in a willful or wanton manner;
- Allow use of vehicle for any act of felony including transportation of drugs or contraband;
- Allow vehicle to tow or push anything, to carry persons or property for hire or to engage in a speed contest;
- Allow use of vehicle off regularly maintained roadways;
- Allow use of vehicle to carry hazardous or explosive substances;
- Allow use of vehicle to transport weight in excess of vehicle's maximum payload capacity/overloading;
- Allow use of vehicle where insufficient clearance of height or width exists;
- Allow use of vehicle which will result in improper loading;
- Allow use of vehicle to transport goods in violation of customs regulations or other illegal manner;
- Allow any animals to be inside the vehicle at any time
- We accept no responsibility for and shall not be liable in respect of any loss, damage, alterations, delays or changes arising from civil strife, industrial disputes including air traffic control disputes, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions, unavoidable technical problems with transport, closure or congestion of roads, airports or ferry ports, cancellation of scheduled flights or financial failure of airlines.
- The Clients accepts liability to pay in full for any damage or loss to the vehicles and other equipment supplied by the Company, arising out of an act or omission of The Clients or Guests. The Clients and each Guest agree to limit any claims against the Company to the risks and amounts insured against by the Company and agree to observe the terms and conditions thereof. The Company and its Servants or Agents accept no responsibility in respect of any damage whatsoever, to any property of The Clients or Guests except where such damage is caused by the negligence of the Company, its Servants or Agents.
AGREEMENT OF CONDITIONS
- Upon violation of any condition of this contract shall result in immediate return of the subject vehicle without any financial compensation.
- Any dispute or legal action arising out of or in connection hereof shall be filed in the proper courts of Makati City, Philippines to the exclusion of other courts.
TERMINATION OF THE RENTAL
- Neossia Inc. shall reserve the right to temporarily terminate the rental contract with notification to the Renter for the following reasons.
(1) Emergency maintenance of the rental vehicle.
(2) Natural disaster, such as fire, blackout, earthquake, volcanic eruption, flood and tsunami, etc., or network failure and system failure
(3) Warfare, disturbance, riot or strike
(4) In other cases the Company deems that temporary termination of the rental is necessary for operational and technical reasons
- Neossia Inc. shall not be responsible for the loss to the Renter caused by the delay or termination of the rental due to the aforementioned reasons.